The Bethlehem Chapel is associated with Master Jan Hus, the religious reformer who preached here in the early 15th century.
Today´s Bethlehem Chapel is a copy of the former chapel demolished in the 18th century. It was built in 1391 as a preaching space where Master Jan Hus preached and ignited the Hussite Movement.
An ecumenical worships are held in the chapel serving also as the assembly hall of the Czech Technical University and a concert hall.
* Walking distance from Prague Ticket Office - Via Musica shop on Old Town Square:
* Accessibility by Prague public transport:
metro B (yellow line) - Mustek or Narodni trida stops, trams 17, 18 - Karlovy lazne stop
* Nearest car parking:
National Theatre, Ostrovni 1