Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Group discount 10+ people
||June 02, 2011 | 18:30 (Thu)
||Prague Castle - Basilica of St. George
Enjoy The Four Seasons by A. Vivaldi and the most popular works by J. Pachelbel and W. A. Mozart
Hear the whole Four Seasons in the intimate setting of St. George´s Basilica, the oldest church in the Prague Castle area.
- J. Pachelbel: Canon in D
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento D Major, KV 136 (Allegro, Andante, Presto)
- A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
The Prague Royal Orchestra (chamber cast - 6 musicians) is formed of professional musicians from the National Theatre Orchestra, the State Opera House Orchestra, the Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra, the Prague Symphony Orchestra and the Czech Philharmonic. Under the baton of the conductor Jaroslav Vodnansky it has performed numerous successful concerts in USA, Japan, and South Korea, as well as in most of European countries.
Violin Soloists - alternations:
- We recommend to arrive 40 minutes before the concert because of the security check-in spots within the Prague Castle area.
- No intermission
- Children under 8 years free of charge
- We recommend to print your e-Tickets instead of having them on your phone.
- Dress code: casual
Choose from the list of Prague classical music concerts