Appreciate the picturesque Old Town area. Walk through the Jewish Quarter with your guide.
This 2 1/2 hour tour will introduce you to the Old Town part of Prague. You will walk past many historical buildings and see the Jewish Quarter area with its beautiful synagogues.
- Begin your tour through the historical city on the main Prague square - Wenceslas Square.
- Delight in the views of Old Town Square and its charming surroundings full of crooked streets with small shops.
- Go through the former Jewish ghetto around the synagogues and the Old Jewish cemetery.
- Continue towards Ungelt, which for many centuries was a place for merchants and their customs.
- See the Church of St. Jacob and Týn Church.
- Walk through Celetná street to the Powder Tower.
- Walking tour of the Old Town and Jewish Quarter
- Guide (English, German)
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends at the Powder Tower.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.