A poetic adaptation of the bizarre dark novel by Czech poet Vítězslav Nezval, which still evokes emotions, passion and fear
From the depths to the sky
and from the sky to the depths I flow,
from the end to the beginning
During a single week, a girl grows into a woman and her dreams turn into a dark nightmare. The world is no longer as Valerie has imagined it. This initiation rite reveals the secrets of the passage to adulthood and social hypocrisy through hyperbole and sarcasm borrowed from Vítězslav Nezval.
Valerie leaves the world of childhood illusions and dives into the depths of a dark and obscure fantasy. Mystery, interlaced with sparks of absurdity and humour, pursues the main characters wherever they find themselves – whether it is a chicken coop, a cellar full of coffins or a crumbling temple.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The program may be subject to change.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
Explore Prague. Choose your top tour.