For two hours, Smetana Hall will sink deep into the oceans in this orchestral concert
- Antonín Dvořák: The Water Goblin, symphonic poem Op. 107
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Clarinet Concerto in A major K 622
- Jean Sibelius: The Oceanides, symphonic poem Op. 73
- Claude Debussy: The sea, three symphonic sketches for orchestra
Wenzel Fusch - clarinet
The Prague Symphony Orchestra is a leading top Czech music orchestra that has been enriching the classical music concert life of Prague and representing Czech classical music at the highest level abroad for more than 75 years. The acronym FOK symbolises its triple orientation in the first years of its life (Film – Opera – Concert).
Meet the artists:
4.3.2020 at 18:15
Municipal House Café
- One 20 min. intermission
- Tickets purchased for this concert can not be transferred, exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- No ticket discounts provided.
- Recommended dress code: smart casual
Go to Prague events to see more things to do in Prague.