Tribute to Billie Holiday by Czech swing princess Doris Lamoš
Billie Holiday was one of the three most recognised jazz singers of all times, also known as Lady Day. Her sad life should make several movies, and her talent should make several generations of musicians. Tribute to Lady Day, one of the best jazz divas, will be performed by very beautiful and talented Czech singer Doris Lamoš joined by her sister Sophia Lamoš.
Reserve VIP seats and receive:
- Famous seats for the most respected guests
- Welcome drink, consisting of prestigious Bohemia Sekt
- Unique DVD "Tribute To the World Legends of Jazz"
- Two 15 minutes intermissions
- Program is subject to change
Prague opera and ballet performances