Let your babies discover the stage of Laterna magika
ToddLaterna is the very first production of this kind to be held at the National Theatre in Prague.
Toddlers aged 6 months to 3 years and their adult companions will get up on the stage, which will turn into a large playground. The theatre will not tell stories or perform abstract choreographies, but make use of children’s natural inquisitiveness. Inspired by everyday life, ToddLaterna targets the basic senses of the youngest audience, owing to which they can discover and recognise the sounds, colours, shapes and firmness or softness of the things around them.
The production retains a dramatic form, so the toddlers will experience their first contact with true theatre. After the performance, lasting approximately 30 minutes, the children and adults will be invited to play on the stage.
Theatre for babies and toddlers is enjoying a great boom worldwide, yet in our country it has yet to really take off.
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The program may be subject to change.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
Explore Prague. Choose your top tour.