A heritage of New York dixieland is held by the J. J. Jazzmen band
They have performed all around the world, in 2000 in Prague and Berlin with a ex co-player of Louis Armstrong, Joe Murany. In 2001, they were invited to the craddle of dixieland, New Orleans, to perform during the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. They often collaborate with wonderful young singer Barbora Vágnerová, and sometimes with special guests, including Denis Gordon in 2012 and 2013, Mike Fulton or Evan Christopher.
Jiří Masáček - trumpet
Josef Pospíšil - trombone, voc
Zdeněk Kalhous - piano
Jan Greifoner - bass
Miloš Kejř - drums
Reserve VIP seats and receive:
- Famous seats for the most respected guests
- Welcome drink, consisting of prestigious Bohemia Sekt
- Unique DVD "Tribute To the World Legends of Jazz"
- Two 15 min. intermissions
- Program is subject to change
Choose from great live jazz and blues concerts in Prague.