Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||March 19, 2019 (Tue)
Visit the largest integrated castle complex in the world
Tour is available in English, Russian or Czech and takes place two times per day at 10:00 and 14:00.
This must-see historical treasure is listed in the Guinness World Record Book as the largest integrated castle complex in the world with an area of more than 70,000 sq. metres.
You will walk with your guide in the Prague Castle complex and see:
- the magnificent St. Vitus Cathedral
- the Royal Palace
- the 10th century Romanesque St. George’s Basilica
- and learn about picturesque street called Golden Lane.
- Your private tour guide can collect you from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague centre you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
The final price is per the whole group regardless number of people within the group. One person will buy ONE ticket for 46 EUR, group of two people will buy ONE ticket for 62 EUR. Group of three to six people will buy ONE ticket for 73 EUR. Group of seven to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 112 EUR.
- If you would like to extend the tour, it is possible - you will pay the difference to your guide on the spot.
- Public transport fares not included
- Entrance to the Prague Castle complex is free.
- First part of St. Vithus Cathedral is free.
- If you would like to visit the St. George´s Basilica and Golden Lane, entrance fee is required.
Full list of Prague and Czechia tours here