Delightful concert program composed of Vivaldi´s Fours Seasons, Gypsy Airs by Sarasate and more
In this Prague classical concert, first-rate musicians of Prague Music Chamber Orchestra will render colorful Four Seasons by A. Vivaldi, mesmerizing Canon by J. Pachelbel, dynamic Hungarian Dance by J. Brahms and challenging Gypsy Airs by P. Sarasate.
Enjoy the mastery of leading Czech musicians and let yourself be carried away by their joy of music.
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons
- J. Pachelbel: Canon
- J. Brahms: Hungarian Dance
- P. Sarasate: Gypsy Airs, op. 20
- The entrance to the Grégr Hall (or Sladkovský Hall) will lead through the Mayor's Hall, which allows visitors to explore other spaces of the Municipal House. Banners with historical commentaries will be placed in the Mayor's Hall.
- You can enter 1 hour before the concert starts.
- Included in the ticket price.
Prague Music Chamber Orchestra (8 - 11 members)
composed of leading musicians who play in world known orchestras such as Czech Philharmonic or Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra. Prague Music Orchestra excels with its sophisticated sound and is a representative of a highly valued interpretative art.
Violin solo - alternations:
Vlastimil Kobrle - former concert master of the Suk Chamber Orchestra and a soloist of the New Prague Radio Symphonists.
Petr Zdvihal - a concertmaster of the Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra.
Ondřej Skopový - former member of the Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra and the second violin in Czech Philharmonic orchestra, member of Prague Royal Orchestra, Berg Chamber Orchestra, Talich Chamber Orchestra, Prague Collegium, etc.
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
Are you a group of 10 or more people? We offer special group discounts.