Delightful concert program composed of Vivaldi´s Fours Seasons, Gypsy Airs by Sarasate and more
In this Prague classical concert, first-rate musicians of Prague Music Chamber Orchestra will render colorful Four Seasons by A. Vivaldi, mesmerizing Canon by J. Pachelbel, dynamic Hungarian Dance by J. Brahms and challenging Gypsy Airs by P. Sarasate.
Enjoy the mastery of leading Czech musicians and let yourself be carried away by their joy of music.
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons
- J. Pachelbel: Canon
- J. Brahms: Hungarian Dance
- P. Sarasate: Gypsy Airs, op. 20
Prague Music Chamber Orchestra (8 - 11 members)
composed of leading musicians who play in world known orchestras such as Czech Philharmonic or Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra. Prague Music Orchestra excels with its sophisticated sound and is a representative of a highly valued interpretative art.
Violin solo - alternations:
Vlastimil Kobrle - former concert master of the Suk Chamber Orchestra and a soloist of the New Prague Radio Symphonists.
Petr Zdvihal - a concertmaster of the Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra.
Ondřej Skopový - former member of the Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra and the second violin in Czech Philharmonic orchestra, member of Prague Royal Orchestra, Berg Chamber Orchestra, Talich Chamber Orchestra, Prague Collegium, etc.
- The Smetana Hall will be reconstructed throughout August, and the concerts will only be held in the Grégr Hall.
- The entrance to the Grégr Hall (or Sladkovský Hall) will lead through the Mayor's Hall, which will allow visitors to explore other spaces of the Municipal House. Banners with historical commentaries will be placed in the Mayor's Hall. The entry is 1 hour before the concert starts, ie. if the concert starts at 20: 00h, the spaces are open from 19:00h. Included in the ticket price.
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
Are you a group of 10 or more people? We offer special group discounts.