Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
The famous opera by Leoš Janáček in the National Theatre
In Czech with German surtitles
The world famous opera based on motives of Rudolf Těsnohlídek premiered in 1924, at a time when Janáček was already an acclaimed composer. The work has not aged in almost a hundred years - each of us knows some Revírníková in our neighborhood, some Rechtor, Harast, each of us has met some Fox.
Janáček writes about ordinary human things. About the topics that accompany the everyday life of our being and become unusual. He writes about the order in which the new compete with the old. About how each of the beings fights for the right to think freely. He writes about desires, which are the strongest motivation for our actions.
Orchestra, choir and ballet of the F. X. Šalda Theater
Severáček Children's Choir under the direction of Silvia Langrová
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- One 20-minute intermission
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The program may be subject to change.
- The purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
List of all wonderful venues in Prague