The Czech Christmas Mass also commonly known as "Rybovka", is a fundamental part of the pre-Christmas season
The church composition written in Czech by Jakub Jan Ryba retells the story of the announcement of Christ's birth and the arrival of the shepherds to the manger. The mass is set in the Czech environment and, thanks to its joyful and fresh atmosphere, it has enjoyed popularity among children and adults for over two hundred years.
Children's Opera Prague
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The program may be subject to change.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
More Christmas concerts in Prague