Charming Prague classical concert of famous melodies by W. A. Mozart and A. Dvořák in the Municipal House
This Prague classical concert in beautiful premises of Municipal House will delight you with the combination of a well-tuned program, mastery of prominent Czech musicians and their joy of music.
- W. A. Mozart: A Little Night Music
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento D major
- A. Dvořák: Old Mother
- A. Dvořák: Humoresque
- A. Dvořák: Largo from Symphony No. 9 "From New World"
- A. Dvořák: 2 Waltzes
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dance No. 8 in G major
Prague Music Chamber Orchestra(performs in 8 - 11 members) is composed of leading musicians who play in world known orchestras such as Czech Philharmonic or Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra. Prague Music Orchestra excels with its sophisticated sound and is a representative of a highly valued interpretative art.
Violin solo - alternations:
Vlastimil Kobrle - former concert master of the Suk Chamber Orchestra and a soloist of the New Prague Radio Symphonists.
Petr Zdvihal - a concertmaster of the Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra.
Ondřej Skopový - former member of the Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra and the second violin in Czech Philharmonic orchestra, member of Prague Royal Orchestra, Berg Chamber Orchestra, Talich Chamber Orchestra, Prague Collegium, etc.
- The entrance to the Grégr Hall (or Sladkovský Hall) will lead through the Mayor's Hall, which will allow visitors to explore other spaces of the Municipal House. Banners with historical commentaries will be placed in the Mayor's Hall.
- The entry is 1 hour before the concert starts, ie. if the concert starts at 20: 00h, the spaces are open from 19:00h. Included in the ticket price.
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
Prague Ticket Office brings you a complete Calendar of Prague classical concerts.