Chamber classical concert at the tranquil St. Martin in the Wall Church
Visit an intimate classical concert located in Prague centre at the church well hidden from the crowds.
- B. Smetana: Vltava (Moldau)
- A. Dvořák: Humoresque
- A. Dvořák: Largo
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dance No. 8
- J. Pachelbel: Canon in D
- G. Bizet: Intermezzo and Overture from opera Carmen
- A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons - Spring, Winter (2nd movement)
- J. S. Bach: Air
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento in F
- T. Albinoni: Adagio
- J. Brahms: Hungarian Dances No. 5, 6
Old Prague Music Ensemble (string quartet)
- No intermission
- The program is subject to change.
- We recommend to print your e-Tickets instead of having them on your phone.
- Dress code: casual
- The church is heated in Winter period
Feel free to check the List of Prague concert venues or choose a lovely one day trip out of Prague to some famous Bohemian cities.