Chamber classical concert at the tranquil St. Martin in the Wall Church
Visit an intimate classical concert located in Prague centre at the church well hidden from the crowds.
B. Smetana - VLTAVA A.Dvorak - HUMORESQUE, LARGO, SLOVANIC DANCE no. 8 J. Pachelbel - Canon in D G. Bizet - Intermezzo and ouverture from the opera CARMEN A. Vivaldi - FOUR SEASONS - Spring 2nd movement from Winter J.S. Bach - AIR W.A. Mozart - Divertimento in F T. Albinoni - ADAGIO J. Brahms - Hungariens dances no 5., 6
- B. Smetana: Vltava (Moldau)
- A. Dvořák: Humoresque
- A. Dvořák: Largo
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dance No. 8
- J. Pachelbel: Canon in D
- G. Bizet: Intermezzo and Overture from opera Carmen
- A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons - Spring, Winter (2nd movement)
- J. S. Bach: Air
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento in F
- T. Albinoni: Adagio
- J. Brahms: Hungarian Dances No. 5, 6
Old Prague Music Ensemble (string quartet)
- No intermission
- The program is subject to change.
- We recommend to print your e-Tickets instead of having them on your phone.
- Dress code: casual
Feel free to check the List of Prague concert venues.