Experience the festive mood in the Municipal House with the best of classics chamber concert
- W. A. Mozart: A Little Night Music
- G. F. Handel: Largo from opera Xerxes
- A. Vivaldi: Sinfonia in G
- P. Mascagni: Intermezzo sinfonico
- J. Brahms: Hungarian Dance
- J. Pachelbel: Canon
- J. S. Bach: Air
- A. Dvořák: Largo from Symphony No. 9 ("From the New World")
- A. Dvořák: Two Waltzes
- J. Strauss: Pizzicato Polka
Prague Music Chamber Orchestra (8 - 11 members)
composed of leading musicians who play in world known orchestras such as Czech Philharmonic or Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra. Prague Music Orchestra excels with its sophisticated sound and is a representative of a highly valued interpretative art.
We truly enjoyed this concert and secretly wished it would last longer - it was great! The musicians are outstanding and the choice of music is superb.
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
Exclusive possibility of visiting the representative halls of the Municipal House. Entry will be possible for visitors with a valid concert ticket. Included in the concert ticket price.
The entry to the tour is 1 hour before the concert starts.
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
Check other Prague classical concerts.
Get to know the historical center of Prague!