Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
All you need is...The Beatles! A must-see performance of the Grammy awarded Czech National Orchestra in the Municipal House
In the year that marks the thirtieth anniversary of the first ever Czech National Symphony Orchestra concert, the orchestra is committed to bringing its listeners some of the orchestra's most widely loved programmes and conductors to remember. The Smetana Hall has hosted this concert several times, and it is always hopelessly sold out. A Hard Day’s Night, Norwegian Wood, Let it Be... plus most of their other hits will be performed for your ears at Prague Proms festival as part of the CNSO's 30th season!
- A Hard Day’s Night (1964)
- Good Day Sunshine (1966)
- Eleanor Rigby (1966)
- Yesterday (1965)
- A Ticket to Ride (1965)
- Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (1967)
- Norwegian Wood (1965)
- Ob-La-di, Ob-La-Da (1968)
- Across the Universe (1969)
- And I Love Her (1964)
- Can’t Buy Me Love (1964)
- Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From My friends (1967)
- Here Comes The Sun/Something (1969)
- The Long and Winding Road (1970)
- All You Need Is Love (1967)
- A Day in The Life (1967)
- The Fool On The Hill (1967)
- Blackbird (1968)
- Let It Be (1970)
Czech National Symphony Orchestra
Kryštof Marek - conductor
- 20 min. intermission
- Recommended dress code: smart casual
Concerts in the Smetana Hall - Municipal House