Terezín. An important tour to go on.
Tour in Spanish Language
Less than an hour from Prague, Terezín was the concentration camp the Nazi propagandists built in an attempt to prove to the world that the rumors of the Holocaust and its extermination of minorities were only that: rumors.
The European Jewish political and cultural elite, the musicians, composers, educators, architects, doctors, heroes of WWI… were deported to serve the SS propaganda machine. Over 35,000 perished doing so.
- History of the fort and its use by the Nazis
- Flag Magdeburg
- Small Synagogue
- The liberation of the camp
See the meeting point on the map. (Pařížská 934/2, Prague 1 - on Old Town Square in front of Cartier shop. Look for a guide with white umbrella and White Umbrella logo on it)
By purchasing this tour, you are welcome to join a Free Tour which takes place every day. You will walk to Powder Tower, Municipal House, Estates Theatre, Astronomical Clock on the Old Town Square and much more! You will get the free tour schedule after the payment.
- We advise to dress appropriately depending on the weather.
- Minimum group size is 6 people.
- If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
All sightseeing tours in and out of Prague