Let the history unfold in front of your eyes
Terezín (Theresienstadt), originally a military fortress built in the 18th century by Emperor Josef II, is inseparably tied to the history of World War II. The better known walled garrison town of Terezín (Big Fortress) served as a collection camp for Jews from all over Europe and was misused for Nazi propaganda purposes during the visit by the Red Cross in 1944.
The less known Small Fortress was a cruel prison of the Reich’s secret police - the Gestapo.
- Small Fortress of Terezín
- Museum located in the Big Fortress
- Bus Prague - Terezín - Prague
- Entrance fee
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends in Na Příkopě 23 (where the meeting point is).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
See full list of sightseeing tours.