Visit the most photogenic chateau in the Czech Republic on your private tour
Tour is available in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian.
Telč and Červená Lhota are pearls of Bohemia and Moravia. This 16th century town is surrounded by lakes, with houses which look like a film set in a historical movie and yet they are real! Telč flourished under the rule of the Roses Family, prospering from its halfway location between Vienna and Prague.
The red chateau in the middle of the lake Červená Lhota is considered to be the most „photogenic“ castle in the Czech Republic. You can see this castle on the cover page of different tour guide books, so let‘s go to see it! You will not be disappointed! Since this is YOUR private tour, the guide is very open to adapt this tour according to your wishes.
- private tour guide
- car / van
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
The final price is per the whole group regardless number of people within the group.
One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 426 EUR, group of four to five people will buy ONE ticket for 457 EUR. Group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 530 EUR.
- Your private tour guide can collect you from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
- The interiors of the Červená Lhota castle are closed on Monday.
- The interiors of the Červená Lhota castle are closed from 1.11.-31.3.
- Entrance fee to the castle is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
Check out all our tours in Prague and outside of Prague.
See all the fantastic reviews!