First class cruise in Prague with heavenly dinner and live piano music
This exquisite cruise is designed for people who are looking for powerful experiences and an unforgettable atmosphere, love excellent service and privacy in an unusual venue and want to enjoy a first-class boat experience.
- Along the way you will see Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and the National Theatre.
- Many other beautiful places gorgeously lit up at night
- Views of Prague's historical monuments from a new perspective
An À la carte Sweet Prague three-course menu
Live piano music
Friendly, attentive and professional staff
A route from Čechův most (Čech Bridge) to Vyšehrad
Sweet Prague Menu:
Prague ham with cranberry dip
Swordfish carpaccio with olive oil and lemon
Caprese salad - buffallo mozzarella and cherry tomatoes with home made pesto
Duck confit with Carlsbad dumplings, red cabbage
Swordfish en papillote with cherry tomaoes and olives, potato grenaille
Club steak, creamed potatoes, pepper sauce
Selection of Italian and Czech cheeses
Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
White wine Chardonnay DOC or red Primitivo IGT (essential)
White wine Satrico IGT/Corvo or red Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT (gold)
Wine (1 bottle for 2 people), beer, mineral water
Vegetable lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes
Grilled vegetables, creamed potatoes
Smíchov lock will be out of service from 7.10. till 24.11. 2019
The lock chamber Smíchov will be closed from 7 October to 24 November 2019. Due to the restriction, the route of the following cruises will be changed: Lunch on Board, Prague Grand Cruise, Prague by Night, Crystal Dinner and Sweet Prague. Cruises will take place between Štvanice Island and Charles Bridge, or if the Štvanice Chamber would be vacant, the boats will cruise towards Troy and back. The duration of the cruises will be maintained.
See the meeting point on the map. (Čechův most, Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, pier no. 5)
- Although it is mandatory to select the desired cruise language, this cruise and dinner is without any guided commentary.
- The boat is heated during winter and air-conditioned during summer.
- Suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
Sweet Prague Essential Ticket:
Seating in the main salon, max. capacity 32 people
Sweet Prague Gold Ticket:
Seating in the front end of the boat with a panoramic view, max. capacity 16 people.
Vegetarian menu needs to be ordered specially. Please choose from the following options when purchasing tickets:
- Full Price - gold - V - lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes
- Full Price - gold - V - grilled vegetables, creamed potatoes
- Full Price - essential - V - lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes
- Full Price - essential - V - grilled vegetables, creamed potatoes
Prague offers the best of classical music.