Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||August 17, 2019 | 18:00 (Sat)
||Rudolfinum - Suk Hall
Czech Philharmonic String Trio with Stanislav Gallin on piano play Bach, Schumann, Brahms
All ensemble members have been members of the Czech Philharmonics for many years. The ensemble is very successful both in Czech and abroad (performed in Germany, Japan - last time in spring 2017).
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685–1750):
Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D
Major, BWV 1068
- Robert Schumann (1810–1856):
Children's scenes , Op. 15, No. 7
- Johannes Brahms (1833–1897):
Hungarian Dance No. 1 in G Minor
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840–1893):
- Fritz Kreisler (1875–1962):
- Camille Saint-Sëns (1835–1921):
The Carnival of the Animals
Edward Elgar (1857–1934):
Salut d'amour, Op.12
- Antonin Dvorak (1841–1904):
Piano trio No. 4 „Dumky“, Op. 90
Lento maestoso in E Minor
Poco adagio in C Flat Minor
Andante in A Major
Ota Bartoš – violin
Jaroslav Pondělíček – viola
František Host – cello
Stanislav Gallin – piano
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual / smart casual
Classical music in Prague is world renowned.