Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons & B. Smetana: My Country in the most prominent Smetana Hall
Chamber classical music concert on the grand premises of the Municipal House - Czech Art Nouveau pride.
- J. Pachelbel - Canon in D Major
- G. F. Händel - Lascia ch´io pianga (from the opera Rinaldo)
- W. A. Mozart - Alleluja (from Exsultate Jubilate)
- W. A. Mozart - Queen of the Night (from opera Magic Flute)
- A. Dvořák - Largo (from Symphony No. 9 "From the New world")
- A. Dvořák - Slovanic dance No. 8
- B. Smetana - My Country "The Moldau"
- A. Vivaldi - Four Seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague (14 members)
Anna Dolejší - soprano
About Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague:
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra originated in the 1960s on the initiative of the top musicians. The current members are also leading players in the Czech renowned orchestras (Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Prague Symphony Orchestra, Orchestra of The National Theatre and others). The Orchestra featured in most European countries, in USA, Japan and in South Korea.
- No intermission
- Children up to 12 years free of charge
- Dress code: casual / smart casual
Prague Ticket Office: your guide through Prague classical concerts.