The Slavs have a rich cultural and historical heritage, and a high creative potential. They are closely connected with nature, and virtually all the traditional customs and rituals are derived from the principle of this unity.
They are easy to adapt and become accustomed to other ethnic milieus. An art form cannot be questioned – your origin, the place you come from...
The careful attention the Slavs pay to composers, to the melancholy soul, has a physical tenderness.
Katarzyna Kozielska, Andrei Kajdanovskij and Ondřej Vinklát are choreographers endowed with unique visions and talent, artists characterised by an emotional purpose.
- Printed tickets required.
- Two 20 min. intermissions
- The program may be subject to change.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
Prague is full of opera and ballet!