1-hour orientation tour without having to get off the bus. Old Town. New Town and the Lesser Town.
This excellent introduction to Prague will give you an opportunity to enjoy the unforgettable sights of the city on a brief, 1-hour orientation tour without having to get off the bus. You will be taken through the Old Town, the New Town and the Lesser Town. The tour ends in the city centre at the Old Town Square.
- Old Town Square, Spanish Synagogue, St. Agnes Monastery
- Republic Square, Municipal House, Powder Tower, Masaryk Railway Station, State Opera House, National Museum, Wenceslas Square, New Town Hall, Charles Square, Dancing House
- Vltava bridges, National Theatre, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum Music Hall, Manes Bridge, Lesser Town, The Straka Academy – Government of the Czech Republic, Josefov – Jewish Town, The Old-New Synagogue.
- Enjoy the panoramatic views of Prague Castle and Petřín Hill with look-out tower from the Vltava riversides.
- Choice of commentary in 26 languages
- Bring your ID.
- Although it is mandatory to select the desired tour language, you can choose the commentary from 26 languages on the bus.
See meeting point on the map (Pařížská 1, Prague 1 - Staré Město) - the corner of Pařížská street. Please look for Martin Tour Prague kiosk.
Check Prague black light theatre performances.