Antonín Dvořák´s Rusalka & Josef Suk´s Asrael
Although the main concert hall of the Municipal House carries Bedřich Smetana's name, the music which probably goes the most with the atmosphere of the noble Art Nouveau space, is the one of late Josef Suk and Antonín Dvořák. That is why Tomáš Brauner chose the Symphony Asrael as his program and in the Czech premiere the fantasy of the most famous Czech opera Rusalka.
- Antonín Dvořák - Rusalka Fantasy, arr. Manfred Honeck / Tomáš Ille (Czech premiere)
- Josef Suk - Symphony No. 2 in C minor Op. 27 "Asrael"
The Prague Symphony Orchestra is a leading top Czech music orchestra that has been enriching the classical music concert life of Prague and representing Czech classical music at the highest level abroad for more than 75 years. The acronym FOK symbolises its triple orientation in the first years of its life (Film – Opera – Concert).
- One 20-minute intermission
- Tickets purchased for this concert can not be transferred, exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- No ticket discounts provided.
- Recommended dress code: smart casual
Visit the best Prague´s places.