Take the same route as Czech kings
Tour is available in English, Russian or Czech and takes place two times per day at 10:00 and 14:00.
Are you going to spend just a few days in Prague and would like to see the best of this beautiful city? This tour covers most parts of the ‘Royal Route Walk’ (the very same route was taken by the Czech kings during their coronation procession) with the most astounding sights of Prague.
- You will take a route starting in the Old Town.
- During your walk you will see the Municipal House, the Powder Tower, the Old Town Hall with the Astronomical Clock on the Old Town Square.
- The tour finishes at the Charles Bridge where you can fully enjoy the views of the majestic Prague Castle standing quietly just above the bridge.
- Your private tour guide can collect you from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague centre you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
The final price is per the whole group regardless number of people within the group. One person will buy ONE ticket for 46 EUR, group of two people will buy ONE ticket for 62 EUR. Group of three to six people will buy ONE ticket for 73 EUR. Group of seven to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 112 EUR.
- If you would like to extend the tour, it is possible - you will pay the difference to your guide on the spot.
- Public transport fares not included
Check all sightseeing tours.