Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||June 28, 2014 | 19:00 (Sat)
||The State Opera Prague
Romeo and Juliet: the most famous ballet by Sergei Prokofiev
Enjoy a new version of the famous ballet title, created in the spirit of Neo-Classical dance aesthetics, to which Czech creators and audiences love returning.
Prokofiev’s Romeo and Juliet had its world premiere on 30 December 1938 at the National Theatre in Brno. This ballet has always been popular in our country and has had a long tradition of staging at the National Theatre in Prague.
The ballet Romeo and Juliet by Sergei Prokofiev ranks among the ballets adorning the repertoire of large theatres worldwide.
Soloists and Ensemble of the National Theatre Ballet
Orchestra of the National Theatre
- One 20- minute intermission
- The program may be subject to change.
- The purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- For the performances of the National Theatre, Karlín Music Theatre and the Estates Theatre, no discounts are provided.
See the Agenda of Opera and Ballet in Prague