Enjoy an outstanding combination of live jazz with great 2 or 4-course dinner and the closest possible view of the Astronomical Clock in the Old Town Square.
Cold appetizers - 3 canapes
- with mozzarella and dried tomatoes
- with fresh cheese and marinated fig
- with dip of grilled vegetables and Roastbeef
- fried Jalapenos peppers filled with cheese Cheddar, chive dip
- champignon stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon
- filet mignon with pepper sauce and potatoes Au gratin
- breast of chicken with fried potatoes, green beans with bacon and garlic, garlic dip
- grilled salmon fillet with mixed vegetable salad
- gnocchi of violet potatoes with goat cheese, baby spinach
- Mozartino cake (nougat, marzipan, pistachio)
- apple strudel with whipped cream
If you choose the 2 course menu, you will be served welcome drink, cold appetizers and main course.