Romantic Christmas in old Prague and Czech Carols
Admire the beautiful and world known Klementinum Mirror Chapel built in the 18th century and listen to the world and Czech carols just few days before Christmas.
- J. S. Bach – Prelude and Fugue in E minor
- H. I. F. von Biber – Rosary sonata in C major
- A. Vivaldi – Four Seasons – Winter
- W. A. Mozart – Coronation Mass / Ave verum corpus
- A. Corelli – Concerto di Natale
- J. J. Ryba – Dear Nightingale / Jak milé rozmilé – pastorelas
- F. X. Gruber – Silent Night
- Ch. Gounod – Ave Maria
You will hear:
Barogue organ, soprano, tenore/baritone, flute, violin
- No intermission
- The concert program may be subject to change.
- Children up to 12 years free of charge
- Dress code: casual
See all Prague´s events.