Jazz on the roof of the loved jazz club Jazz Dock. Gypsy-swing standards on the menu
One of the best Czech guitarists will play this time with a special Gitan trio. Using acoustic guitar, accordion and double bass, he will play gypsy-swing standards and we will remember names like Django Reinhardt, Stéphane Grappelli or Biréli Lagrène. To date, Pokorný has released nine albums and is rightly ranked among the best that the Prague jazz scene has to offer.
Roman Pokorný – acoustic guitar
Ondřej Kabrna – accordion
Tomáš Baroš – double bass.
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- The concert has one 20 minutes long intermission.
- The drinks and food are not included in the ticket price.
- The seats will be allocated to you by the promoter after the entry to the club.
- We recommend to arrive at least 30 min in advance.
- The concert will take place inside the club in case of bad weather.
We bring you the best jazz concerts in Prague.