Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
World music festival with the longest history in Czech Republic. Two days of diverse music and joy (5.9.- 6.9.2020)
The Respect Festival 2020, a world music festival with the longest history in Czech Republic, enters its 23rd year. The festival offer performances of amazing artists from various corners of the world playing in the Czech Republic for the first time. At the same time, the festival area will serve as a gallery with objects of famous artists. Program for children included.
Saturday 5th September
Ivo Papasov & His Wedding Band
Sunday 6th September
Los Wembler’s de Iquitos
Kefaya & Elaha Soroor
- This festival is open-air.
- This is a subscription fo Saturday + Sunday entrances.
- Family Two Days Ticket - for 2 adults + unlimited number of children under age 15
- The festival is suitable for children of all ages.
- Dogs can be taken to the festival grounds only on a leash.
- Drinking water is provided free of charge for festival visitors in the upper part of the complex.
- Non-alcoholic beverages may only be brought in plastic bottles and in appropriate quantities.
- It is forbidden to bring alcoholic beverages into the premises.
- The area is wheelchair accessible. Please beware of the challenging terrain of mowed wilder lawn.
List of all Prague events