World music festival with the longest history in Czech Republic
The Respect Festival 2020, a world music festival with the longest history in Czech Republic, enters its 23rd year. The festival offer performances of amazing artists from various corners of the world playing in the Czech Republic for the first time. At the same time, the festival area will serve as a gallery with objects of famous artists. Program for children included.
Los Wembler’s de Iquitos
Kefaya & Elaha Soroor
- The festival is open-air.
- The festival is suitable for children of all ages.
- Dogs can be taken to the festival grounds only on a leash.
- Drinking water is provided free of charge for festival visitors in the upper part of the complex.
- Non-alcoholic beverages may only be brought in plastic bottles and in appropriate quantities.
- It is forbidden to bring alcoholic beverages into the premises.
- The area is wheelchair accessible. Please beware of the challenging terrain of mowed wilder lawn.
List of all Prague events