Rene Trossman´s Blue Monday: Chicago blues man and his men. Authentic Chicago-style blues with a contemporary sound
Rene Trossman moved to Europe in 1994 and since then he calls Prague his home. He is a guitar player expertising in blues music. Since turning professional in 1985 Rene has just about done it all.
The fantastic Chicago club scene, where he was a regular at both South Side and West Side clubs, playing with the likes of Buddy Scott, Byther Smith, Lurrie Bell, Iceman Robinson, Little Mack Simmons and many more!
The authentic jazz club U Malého Glena is located few minutes away from the St. Nicholas Church and around the corner from the Charles Bridge. If you wish to visit Prague Castle, it is only 15 minutes walk up the hill.
See the U Malého Glena Jazz and Blues Club reviews on TripAdvisor!
- The concert consists of three sessions of 45 minutes, with two intermissions.
- Jazz concert begins at 9.00 p.m. and ends at 0.30 a.m.
- The club is open from 07:30 p.m.
- You can enjoy a great dinner while listening to jazz, all the time during the production.
- The dinner is not included in the ticket price
Classical concert, jazz, opera and ballet..so many venues in Prague to choose from.