Opening concert of the acclaimed Dvořák Prague Festival 2019
The ensemble with outstanding reputation, the RAI National Symphony Orchestra from Italy conducted by Christoph Eschenbach joined by a very sought-after musician of the younger generation - Kian Soltani will perform Dvořák’s famous Cello Concerto and his popular Eighth Symphony which undoubtedly belong to the finest music of the late-nineteenth century Europe.
The combination of Dvořák’s ravishing music with masterful performances promise to be the right way to start off this year’s festival.
- Antonín Dvořák: Cello Concerto in B minor, Op. 104, B. 191
- Antonín Dvořák: Symphony No. 8 in G major, Op. 88, B. 163, 'English'
Kian Soltani - violoncello
Orchestra Sinfonica Nazionale della Rai
- Dress code: black tie
- Printed vouchers required
- The purchased vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For the concerts of Dvořák Prague Festival, no discounts are provided.
See Prague´s classical music concerts.