Make the most of your stay in Prague with your local guide
Tour available in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian
Would you like to see as much as possible but you only have one day? Easily done!
- All parts of the historical city centre (fairy-tale like Old Town Square, the Gothic Charles Bridge, etc.)
- The world-famous Dancing House (an exquisite example of Prague‘s modern architecture), the Vineyards with Plecčik‘s Church of the Holiest Heart of Jesus, the Broadcasting Tower in Žižkov – which, at 216 meters high, is the tallest building in Prague.
- Municipal House - the perfect example of Art Nouveau period
- St. Nicholas Church representing the High Baroque architecture, the National Theatre, the Petřín Observation Tower overlooking Prague and much more…
- Tour guides who are very flexible and happy to accomodate your wishes.
- Pick up from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
(Walking Tour): One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 249 EUR, group of four to five people wil buy ONE ticket for 270 EUR, group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 291 EUR. (Driven Tour): One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 384 EUR, group of four to five people wil buy ONE ticket for 426 EUR, group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 498 EUR.
- You can choose either walking tour or driven tour.
- If you choose the driven tour, you will enjoy the ride in either lovely Minivan (for bigger group) or in a comfy Limousine.
- Entrance fees not included within the ticket price