Two-hour boat trip on Vltava river with the most fascinating sights of Prague
This is a perfect choice if you are looking for seeing Prague's historical monuments without being rushed. Enjoy two hours in an oasis of comfort with views of Prague's many attractions.
You will travel through the city's historic centre and onwards through a number of old river locks to the historical fort of Vyšehrad. The boat trip will leave you with an unforgettable experience and memory of your stay in Prague.
- Start your cruise at the pier at Čechův most (Čech Bridge).
- Feast your eyes with a view of the monumental Prague Castle.
- Pass under the Gothic Charles Bridge.
- Pass by the famous concert hall and gallery Rudolfinum and the National Theatre.
- Pass through the oldest locks in Smíchov.
- See the Dancing House.
- After reaching the Vyšehrad cliff and Podolí waterworks the boat turns and heads back.
- Wide selection of on-board refreshments in the restaurant & bar
- You will receive a route map displaying famous monuments and points of interest in your language.
See the meeting point on the map. (Čechův most, Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, pier no. 5)
- Although it is mandatory to select the desired cruise language, you will receive a route map only in your own language.
- Suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
- The boat is heated during winter.
- Refreshment is not included in the ticket price.
- During winter season, the cruise will take place only if there is at least 6 people on board.
Check other sightseeing trips in and out of Prague.