Your local guide will show you the Prague Castle in its true majesty
Tour available in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian
This tour is ideal for visitors who want to avoid the commercial "umbrella type" tours.
During the excursion your highly knowledgable and flexible private guide will take you through the largest castle complex in the world, a medieval fortress, a town within a town, the Prague Castle.
- Stand in front of the majestic St. Vitus Cathedral where 26 kings of Bohemia were crowned by the crown of Emperor Charles IV.
- Visit the Old Royal Palace with the amazing Wladislav Hall, learn about Basilica of St. George.
- Get captivated by Golden Lane with its picturesque fairy tale houses.
- Tour guides who are very flexible and happy to accomodate your wishes.
- Pick up from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
(Walking Tour): One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 125 EUR, group of four to five people wil buy ONE ticket for 145 EUR, group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 166 EUR. (Driven Tour): One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 187 EUR, group of four to five people wil buy ONE ticket for 218 EUR, group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 260 EUR.
- Choose either walking tour or driven tour.
- If you choose the driven tour will enjoy the ride in either lovely Minivan (for bigger group) or in a comfy Limousine.
- Entrance fees not included within the ticket price
See the full list of sightseeing toursMore sightseeing tours?