Learn about the history of the remarkable Prague Castle complex
The castle has been the seat of the Czech Kings and Holy Roman Emperors and since 1918, the residence of the President of Republic.
- During the tour on our bus from the city centre to the Castle, your guide will tell you more about the major Prague sightseeing attractions along the way.
- In the Castle, you will enjoy a visit to the Cathedral of St. Vitus, the old Royal Palace with the Vladislav Hall, the Roman Basilica of St. George and the Golden Lane where, according to a tradition, alchemists from the Middle Ages tried to create gold and the Philosopher's Stone for the Emperor Rudolph II, and formerly home to Franz Kafka.
- From the Prague Castle you can admire a beautiful view of Prague. You will then take a walk through the St. Wenceslas' vineyards down to the subway station of the "A" line Malostranská, nearby the Charles Bridge.
- Guide (English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian)
- Sightseeing bus + walking tour
- Entrance fees for the interior of the Prague Castle, which includes visits to the Old Royal Palace, the Basilica of St. John, the Golden Lane, St. Vitus Cathedral and the Rožmberk Palace
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends in Malostranská station.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More sightseeing in Prague and Czechia