Exciting Prague day out. So much fun!
Don't miss out on this Prague day out including lunch on boat, bus ride, river cruise, walk and a cable car ride.
- Start your tour with a walk in the Wenceslas Square (New Town)
- Continue along the Royal Route to the Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock
- Walk through the Jewish Quarter with its synagogues to the Vltava River embankment, where a restaurant boat is waiting for you.
- While you are enjoying delicious lunch on board, you will be taken on a one hour voyage through the heart of the city. Your guide will tell you about the city and its landmarks.
- You will continue by bus through the Lesser Town (Malá Strana) to the Infant Jesus of Prague statue.
- You'll ride the popular funicular up to the the top of Petřín hill to the Petřín Lookout Tower, a smaller copy of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- After a leisurely walk through Petřín Park you will arrive at the Strahov Monastery where you can enjoy gorgeous views of the Prague Castle and the city center.
- The walk takes you further to the Loretto Cloisters and the Prague Castle, where you can admire St. Wenceslas' vineyard and unforgettable panoramic views. Finally, you will descend through the Lesser Town and Kampa Island towards Charles Bridge.
- Bus, walking, an hour-long cruise on the Vltava River, and a cable car ride to Petřín Hill
- Guide (English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian)
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends on the Charles Bridge.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More sightseeing in Prague and Czechia