Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||February 16, 2019 | 15:30 (Sat)
See Prague from a different angle through your camera lense. Walk in Malá Strana, Charles Bridge and Prague Castle area
Tour in English Language
A truly unique way to spend your time in Prague: book a photo workshop tour! Bring your camera or your phone, find the perfect angle to take a photo of Prague Castle. Visit St. Vitus Cathedral. See the guards change at the Castle.
- The workshop takes place in small groups of up to 12 people.
- Flexible guide happy to accomodate your wishes and requests.
- 30 minutes theory (manual settings on the camera, photography styles, compositions, etc.)
- 3 hours of practise in the Old Town area, Malá Strana, Prague Castle, Kampa Park, Lesser Town
- Reportage, architecture, landscape will be covered
- Relaxing Czech beer at the end of the tour
About guide :
The college diploma qualified photographer David Hanykýř has more than 20 years of freelance work experience. In addition, he has seven years of teaching experience at various schools and four years directing this faculty at a private art school in Prague. David´s workshops visited more than 2500 participants in last seven years.
See Photo Workshop Tour Meeting Point here (in front of the restaurant Malostranská Beseda)
- We recommend proper walking shoes.
- Own camera or phone with proper camera required.
Read the tour reviews here.