Petite Messe Solennelle by Gioachino Rossini on the stage of Prague National Theatre
Marie Fajtová - soprano
Arnheiður Eiríksdóttir - contralto
Petr Nekoranec - tenor
Jiří Sulženko - bass
The National Theatre Chorus
Pavel Vaněk - chorus master
Zdeněk Klauda and Martin Levický - piano
Jaroslav Kyzlink - conductor
- Printed tickets required.
- Visitors are obliged to present an electronic or paper certificate proving that they have met one of the following conditions:
- negative POC antigen test result, not older than 72 hours, or negative PCR test result, not older than 7 days
- 3 weeks after the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- up to 180 days after overcoming COVID-19
These conditions do not apply to children up to the age of 6.
The National Theatre provides its audiences with certified antigen testing. Everyone with a valid ticket can have a rapid test done on the day of the respective performance next to our theatre venues from 4 to 6:30 pm. Visitors will receive a test result in the form of SMS.
Another option is to carry out an antigen self-test on the spot. Test kits are on sale at the National Theatre evening box offices.
Everyone entering our theatre venues is obliged to wear the prescribed nose and mouth covering.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The program may be subject to change.
Check the agenda of Prague opera and ballet performances at the National Theatre.