Beautiful panorama of Prague Castle and much more on one hour Vltava river cruise
This one hour lasting cruise is especially suitable for families with small children and anyone who wants to enjoy a special experience to see the Charles Bridge and the panorama of Prague Castle and who does not want to devote too much of their time.
- Take photos of Prague Castle from different angle.
- Cruise towards Charles Bridge, the 14th century Prague icon.
- Buy a drink or two at a bar with pleasant staff (alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, coffee+ tea available). You will be served on the upper deck as well. An inside salon – heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer – is also available.
- 55-minute boat cruise
- English commentary
See meeting point on the map (Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, Pier no. 17). The pier is located closer to Štefánikuv bridge.
- No live guide on this tour
- During the cruise, you can listen a recorded tour in English. It is also possible to request text versions of the tour in other languages.
- Tour ends on the Dvořákovo embankment, pier no. 17 (next to Štefánikův bridge)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the cruise is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
Discover Prague gardens.