Old Town and New Town Private Tour
Tour is available in English, Russian or Czech and takes place two times per day at 10:00 and 14:00.
This two-hour private tour is suitable for all those who wish to explore Old and New Towns of Prague.
- The key features of two historical Prague towns within a city
- Charles Bridge, Old Town Square and Old Town Hall with its world-famous Astronomical Clock, the National Theatre and the Wenceslas Square with the National Museum (where the famous Velvet Revolution took place)
- Your private tour guide can collect you from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague centre you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
The final price is per the whole group regardless number of people within the group. One person will buy ONE ticket for 46 EUR, group of two people will buy ONE ticket for 62 EUR. Group of three to six people will buy ONE ticket for 73 EUR. Group of seven to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 112 EUR.
- If you would like to extend the tour, it is possible - you will pay the difference to your guide on the spot.
- Public transport fares not included
Plan your whole trip. Book a Prague classical concert.