Pay a visit to one of the most spectacular underground areas in central Europe!
Tour in German Language
Prague is one of the most popular tourist destinations, famous for its fascinating architecture (and much more). When walking the streets of Prague you will feel surrounded by the past everywhere you go. What most tourist (and locals, too!) forget is that like every other city, Prague has its secret places which are not easily revealed.
Under the aristocrat´s houses and palaces of nobilities a whole complex of underground cellars, rooms and labyrinth-like corridors can be found. There lies a city within the city and together we will explore the area of the Old Town. Many times rebuilt, long forgotten and again discovered, these historical undergrounds teach us about the past and give us a picture of the life of a medieval city in the 11th and 12th centuries.
- Visit the Old City undergrounds in the Old Town from the 12th & 13th centuries (and even older).
- Walk through the hidden rooms, corridors and cellars up to 2 floors beneath the ground
- Learn about 1000 years of history of the Old Town and listen to stories from the ancient times of Prague.
- Prague underground historical picture booklet with plans of the undergrounds and the locations map
See the meeting point on the map (Malé Náměstí 459/11, Prague 1, 110 00)
- The meeting point is located inside the Art Passage at the west side of the Old Town Square, in the middle of the passage on the left side, marked with Prague Tours Ticket Office signs.
- This tour is not suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
Check the TripAdvisor reviews!