Discover Prague´s medieval underground at night
Tour in English Language takes place two times a day - 18:45, 20:15.
Are you up for an adventure? Do you want to see Prague from another perspective? We invite you to uncover some of the secrets that Prague keeps hidden below the ground and within the narrow alleyways of the Old Town.
After dark you will be surrounded by the lantern lights and you will be able to see the former houses, dark rooms and corridors from the ancient times in the underground, normally hidden in front of your eyes. A mystical and mythical side of this city will be revealed to you.
- Breathe in the intangible special evening atmosphere of the Old Town and its underground locations.
- Hear stories of secret societes, medieval alchemy and the Knights Templar, various tales from the 1000 years of Prague´s history, historical facts and few myths, mysteries amd some really dark secrets of the Old Town.
- Prague underground historical picture booklet with plans of the undergrounds and the locations map
See the meeting point on the map (Malé Náměstí 459/11, Prague 1, 110 00)
- The meeting point is located inside the Art Passage at the west side of the Old Town Square, in the middle of the passage on the left side, marked with Prague Tours Ticket Office signs.
- This tour is not suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
Curious about TripAdvisor reviews?