Afternoon New Year´s Day chamber classical concert in Old Town. Great program. Fantastic musicians.
One of the highest rated chamber classical concerts in Prague at the world famous Klementinum Mirror Chapel will surely delight you.
- M. A. Charpentier – Te Deum
- W. A. Mozart – A Little Night Music (selection)
- W. A. Mozart – Pamina´s aria (Magic Flute)
or Queen of the Night (Magic Flute)
- J. Pachelbel – Canon in D Major
- A. Dvořák – Slavonic Dance No. 8
- Ch. Gounod – Ave Maria
- T. Albinoni – Adagio in g minor
- J. S. Bach – Toccata and fuga d minor
- A. Dvořák – Biblical song No. 4
- B. Smetana – Moldau
- A. Vivaldi – Four Seasons (Spring and Winter)
- W. A. Mozart – Alleluja (from Exsultate jubilate)
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague:
- No intermission
- Children up to 12 years free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Prague Ticket Office is your guide through Prague classical concerts.