Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Enter 2023 with joyful mood: listen to the famous Ave Maria and Christmas songs
Hear the organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church - the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702. Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently repaired.
- Antonio Vivaldi – Laudamus Te
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Toccata D minor
- Georg Friedrich Händel – Ombra mai fu – oratorio Xerxes
- Georg Friedrich Händel – Aria from oratorio Joshua
- Josef F. Norbert Seger – Toccata and Fugue in D
- Narodil se Kristus Pán - Czech carol
- Joseph Haydn – Welch ein Gluck
- W. A. Mozart – Alleluja
- W. A. Mozart – Lullaby
- Jan Křtitel Kuchař – Pastorela
- Jakub Jan Ryba – Duet from Czech Christmas Mass
- John Francis Wade – Adeste fideles
- Antonín Dvořák – Zpívejte Hospodinu
- César Franck – Panis Angelicus
- B. M. Černohorský – Toccata C major
- Adolphe Adam – O Holy Night
- František Xaver Brixi – Fugue C Major
- Franz Schubert – Ave Maria
- Charles Gounod – Ave Maria
- Gioacchino Rossini – Domine Deus
Lucie Laube – soprano
Dušan Růžička – tenor
Markéta Šmejkalová – organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing usually 30 minutes before beginning of the concert.
Other Prague classical music concerts