Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||January 12, 2019 | 19:00 (Sat)
||St. Francis Church
January in Prague with chamber classical music concert at St. Nicholas Church by the famous Charles Bridge
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702. Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently sensibly repaired.
- F. X. Brixi – Preludium C Major
- F. M. Veracini – Sonata A moll
- G. B. Pergolesi – Aria
- T. Albinoni – Adagio G moll for violin and organ
- A. Vivaldi – Domine Deus
- J. S. Bach – Toccata in D minor
- J. S. Bach – Aria – Matthew passion
- J. S. Bach – Air from Suite no. 3
- W. A. Mozart – Ave verum
- A. Dvořák – Biblical songs
- F. Schubert – Ave Maria
- J. F. N. Seger – Fuga in D
- C. Franck – Panis Angelicus
Terezie Švarcová - soprano
or Veronika Fučíková - Mráčková - mezzosoprano
Tomáš Kokš - violin
Michaela Káčerková - organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists perform in front of the church usually thirty minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- Children under 10 years free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Check other great organ music concerts in Prague.